Reports include special features and global thought-leader contributions: up to a staggering 66.6% off for Vision readers
New to the Sustainable Tourism Report suite for 2011 will be a dedicated Sustainable Destination Report.
All reports and guides will include many more web links, video clips and case histories.
New special features will include ‘Sustainable tourism development and marketing in austere times’; ‘Marketing destinations in an era of budget restraints’; ‘Green destination branding & marketing’; ‘Sustainable transportation’; ‘The power of the GDS to sustain tourism’; ‘Agriculture, viniculture and tourism’.
For 2011, also, each report will have a contribution from a global sustainable tourism thought-leader.
The Suite will include:
- The Sustainable Tourism Minister’s Briefing 2011 which will survey 2010 events, the market for sustainable tourism and the major current players. Simply all a busy minister or high level professional needs to know to access the sustainable tourism industry.
- The NEW Sustainable Destination Report 2011 which will provide both a report on the current progress of destinations towards sustainability and a guide to the most powerful and effective initiatives and methods bringing really beneficial and sustainable tourism to destinations everywhere.
- The Sustainable Tourism Report 2011. Now in its 9th year this definitive, comprehensive annual report provides everything that a travel and tourism professional needs to know about sustainable tourism both from outbound and an inbound aspects.
- The Sustainable Tourism Marketing Guide 2011. This is a report absolutely specific to the vast range of opportunities available to sustainable tourism initiatives – to utilise proven marketing techniques and generate quality business – sustainably and extremely effectively.
- The Tourism and Carbon Market Guide 2011. Global warming is by far the biggest challenge the travel and tourism market has ever faced – but there are many opportunities too, for the second year, this guide sets out to survey the industry, and offer the opportunities.
- SustainableTourism2011 is designed to enable you to communicate all the basic information about sustainable tourism benefits to your stakeholders, suppliers, network, employees and partners – in a truly accessible and engaging format.